Sunday 26 March 2017

Bloom Traveler's Notebook Spread | The Cut Shoppe

Hi friends!

Today I'm sharing a traveler's notebook spread that I created using the new Fresh Air Printable Collection from The Cut Shoppe. This collection is perfect for using in your traveler's notebooks! Here's the page that I created...


I documented a photo of my youngest daughter and I enjoying a picnic together on a beautiful sunny day! I'm loving filling up this notebook with fun little things that we do together during the week!


I covered the left hand side of the spread with one of the pretty patterned papers from the collection, and then layered some more of the papers behind my photo. I cut out the words 'Find your thing & do it' from one of the cards in the collection and adhered them underneath my photo.


I added a little banner from the collection up in the top right hand corner of the page, and then added my title using some puffy stickers from the Maggie Holmes Bloom collection. I wrote my journaling underneath my title.


At the bottom of the page I added a couple more pieces from the Fresh Air collection, including the strip that has the days of the week on it and the little tab that I stamped my date onto. I also added a flower from the Crate Paper Cute Girl collection and a strip of glitter washi tape from my stash.


I really love the beautiful colours in this collection, and can't wait to use it on another page! If you love it too, you can purchase the entire collection, which includes 55 pieces, from The Cut Shoppe Etsy store for just $5!

Thanks so much for joining me on my blog today!

Mandy x

No comments:

Post a Comment