Wednesday 15 March 2017

Hello Cuties | Cocoa Vanilla Studio


Hi everyone!

Today I'm sharing a new layout for Cocoa Vanilla Studio using the fabulous Wild at Heart collection! I'm seriously loving everything about this collection, especially the gorgeous colours! This is the third layout that I've created using Wild at Heart, and I thought that this time I'd like to focus on the beautiful blues and aquas in the collection.

Here's my layout...


I documented a photo of my youngest two kids taken on Christmas Day last year. I love how it really captures the affection that they have for one another.

How gorgeous is the watercolour side of the Mariposa patterned paper... I adore this! And the blues and aquas on this paper perfectly matched the colours of my kids clothes in the photo! Win!


I matted my photo on the Momento patterned paper and also layered a chipboard frame behind the photo. I love the dimension that this adds! To the right of the photo I created a little cluster that includes one of the beautiful flair buttons, a bitty bloom, and a heart from the wood veneer pack. Up in the top right hand corner of the layout I added one of the cute little rubber charms.


I created another cluster on the bottom left hand corner of the photo that includes a ticket and a flower from the die cut ephemera pack, as well as another wood veneer heart. I really love all the bits and pieces that come in the ephemera pack - they are perfect for layering and creating pretty embellishment clusters!


I added my title to the bottom left hand corner of the layout using the word 'hello' from the chipboard sheet, as well as Alphabet Stickers from the Totally Rad collection. I also added another die cut flower and a bitty bloom to the title area as well.

I finished the layout off by adding a few enamel dots and some typed journaling cut into strips.

Thanks so much for joining me on my blog today!

Mandy x

No comments:

Post a Comment